Arthritis New Zealand aims to improve the life of every person affected by arthritis. We are a national not-for-profit organisation focused on raising awareness, advocating for those with arthritis and providing advice and support.
Our services, delivered predominantly by our skilled Arthritis Educators, include:
- A national toll free number for information and advice 0800 663 463
- Facebook Q & A sessions every Tuesday from 7pm to 9pm (except public holidays)
- Clinics and workshops
- Online and other support groups
- Support for Newly Diagnosed – a chance to talk with someone who has the same condition
- Information about all forms of arthritis, treatments, pain management, employment issues and access to other support services
“I rang 0800 663 463 as I needed to talk to someone about the pain my arthritis is causing me. Your lovely Arthritis Educator was so helpful and encouraging and really made me feel better and gave me a plan to work on. Thank you so much.” – Anonymous.
Telephone service 0800 663 463
Call an arthritis educator toll-free for information, help and advice.
Monday to Friday (except public holidays) 9.00 am to 4.30 pm
Facebook Q & A
Join us for live chat about arthritis.
Tuesdays (except public holidays)
7.00pm to 9.00pm
Our qualified staff are trained to give advice on all forms of arthritis, treatments, pain management, exercise, nutrition and other support services.
Call 0800 663 463 and ask to speak with an arthritis educator.
“Thank you for the Facebook discussion last night on Fibromyalgia. I found it very good. Even though I have had this condition for over 15 years and think I manage it quite well it was great to have a discussion with everyone, learn some new ideas and also hopefully help other people with knowledge gained over that time. It gave me a real boost and made me feel not so alone with the condition as you do tend to think.” – Anonymous