Delivery of services is primarily through our three regional offices Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch. We provide a range of services which may include:
- Arthritis Educators who provide education and advice.
- Support groups – regular meetings & social events eg. lupus support, 20 plus coffee group etc…
- Referral to appropriate exercise and hydrotherapy classes.
- Referral and liason with other local and national service providers.
- Educational resources.
- Community seminars.
- Professional body and corporate education seminars – including Living a Healthy Life Programme, Self Management of Chronic Conditions.
- Educational Webinars.
- Facebook Discussions.
The Arthritis New Zealand National Office is based in Wellington.
Send Us a Message
If you would like to contact us via email, please fill in your details with your enquiry below.
Except public holidays