By Suzie Edward May
As the first book of its kind worldwide, Arthritis, Pregnancy and the Path to Parenthood is an inspiring and practical self-help guide that takes women and men with arthritis on the courageous and challenging journey from dreaming of having their own baby to flourishing with their new family..
- answers many questions surrounding pre-conception, pregnancy and post-birth issues;
- helps the reader understand the potential challenges in starting and raising a family alongside the management of their illness;
- shares coping strategies to help the reader through these challenges;
- assists the reader in feeling less alone on their path to parenthood; and
- encourages the reader to achieve their goals despite their health and the challenges it brings to their life.
This book is not available order through this website. To order a copy please visit: www.suzieedwardmay.com or click on the Buy Now button to be redirected to the website.