Election 2020 - Rheumatoid Arthritisincluding other forms of inflammatory arthritis such as Lupus, Ankylosing Spondylitis and Psoriatic Arthritis
“To the Health spokespeople of each main political party, here is why you need to provide more support for the more than 700,000 arthritis sufferers in New Zealand…”
- Fill in your name and contact details.
- Write a short message to them to let them know how arthritis affects your life (up to 100 words)
- Click the “GENERATE LETTER” button.
- You will then see your letter, and you can download the pdf to your computer.
- Choose a person from the list below to send your letter to.
- Attach your pdf to your email and hit send.
“Will your party commit to improving access to rheumatology services throughout New Zealand and require DHBs to report on progress?”
This is important to ME, and here’s why
Current Government parties health spokespeople you can send a letter to
Labour: Hon Chris Hipkins (Current Minister of Health)
Greens: Hon Julie Anne Genter (Current Associate Minister of Health)
New Zealand First: Jenny Marcroft