To discover information about the services available in your area simply call
0800 663 463 or fill in the form below. Delivery of services is primarily through our three regional offices Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch. We provide a range of services which may include:
- Arthritis Educators who provide education and advice.
- Support groups – regular meetings & social events eg. lupus support, 20 plus coffee group etc…
- Referral to appropriate exercise and hydrotherapy classes.
- Referral and liason with other local and national service providers.
- Educational resources.
- Community seminars and educational forums.
- Professional body and corporate education seminars – including Living a Healthy Life Programme, Self Management of Chronic Conditions.
The Arthritis New Zealand National Office is based in Wellington:
Physical Address: Level 2, 166 Featherston Street,Wellington
Postal Address: PO Box 10-020,The Terrace, Wellington, 6143
Phone: (04) 472 1427
Fax: (04) 472 7066
Some services are available only to members, but our arthritis educator service and information pamphlets are available free of charge. If you would like to become a member of Arthritis New Zealand, supporting our work in your community, click on Members Info.
If you would like to contact us via email, please fill in your details with your enquiry below.