As a donor, you’ll receive our donor’s newsletter, Joint Support.
If you would prefer to receive Joint Support via email rather than post, call us on 0800 663 463, or send an email.
Previous issues of Joint Support:
Joint Support April 2011
Joint Support September 2010
Thank you for thinking of Arthritis New Zealand at this time. Losing a loved one is one of the hardest experiences that most of us will ever go through. Your kind gift in memory of a loved one will help us provide essential care, and services for people affected by arthritis.
“Hi. I’m two. I have arthritis…”
Lauree had only been walking for about three months when her parents began noticing her morning stiffness. “She wouldn’t stand up in her cot. She’d cry. We initially thought it could be a hip problem,” they recall.
GP visits led to a specialist consultation at Hutt Hospital and at 19 months Lauree was diagnosed with Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis (JIA).
Age 2, Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis
- Secure online donation
- One-off option
- Ongoing option
- …or join Corporate Gerbera Club ($100)
- Donations over $5 are tax deductible
- Thank you for thinking of us at this time
- Help fund services for those living with arthritis
- Make a donation in memory of a loved one
- Request funeral collection envelopes
- Set up a Tribute Fund
- For help call 0800 663 463
- Simply complete form
- Choose from as little as $5 a month
- Choose from fort nightly, weekly, monthly donation
- Hand in to your HR/Payroll staff
- Stop at any time
- Simply include the appropriate wording in your will
- Create a bequest to honour yourself or a loved one
- Bequest jewellery, real estate, life insurance, etc
- Bequest the residue of your estate or a % of your estate
- We welcome all gifts large or small!