Regional Liaison Groups
Regional Liaison Group members are volunteers elected through the financial members of the Organisation to represent the interests of the Organisation’s members and volunteers and of the wider community, donors and supporters, within their region.
The 2015/16 members are:
Governing Body Representatives::
- To represent the views of Members, stakeholder groups and other special interest or activity groups in its Region
- To provide strategic advice to the Regional Manager
- To be consulted with respect to the plans and budgets for its Region;
- To be informed about the implementation of plans and budgets for its Region;
- To promote and support as identified fundraising and public relations in its Region;
- To authorise any dealing with Regional Assets, including sale or other disposition or expenditure, in consultation with the Governing Body.
The Governing Body and Annual General Meeting of Arthritis New Zealand.