Putting People First
We demonstrate our commitment to being people centred by:
- Acknowledging the personal and social impact of arthritis.
- Recognising and celebrating success and achievement.
- Being responsive to all stakeholders.
- Developing our paid and volunteer staff.
- Providing a welcoming workplace.
We demonstrate integrity by:
- Following through commitments in a timely way.
- Being accountable for all our actions.
- Being ethical, trustworthy and honest in all our actions.
- Providing clear and consistent information.
- Assessing our relationships by reference to our values.
We strive to achieve excellence by:
- Providing evidence based services and information.
- Striving for continuous improvement in all our activities.
- Seeking innovative solutions.
- Adapting to changing circumstances.
We show respect by:
- Upholding the principles of the Treaty of Waitangi.
- Acknowledging all people in an appropriate way.
- Encouraging open and honest communication.
- Recognising people’s rights to privacy.
- Recognising the diversity of contributions from our stakeholders.