Primary Care Liaison Coordinator
Arthritis New Zealand is a well established not for profit organisation with an ambitious mission: “improving the lives of every person affected by arthritis”. Our Strategic Plan 2017-2021 sets out a new way of working and we want people to work with us to add expertise and collaborate to reach these targets.
Working within the Health Advice team, the role of Primary Care Liaison Coordinator is designed to help us meet our ambitious goals in developing pathways to better integration with primary care by:
- Building and maintaining relationships with relevant health professional bodies.
- Facilitating a professional presence for Arthritis New Zealand at relevant conferences
- Ensuring relevant clinical information is disseminated to primary care
- Contributing to training of primary care workers
- Facilitating Arthritis New Zealand service development in primary care
- Contributing to digital service delivery
- Promoting processes that enhance referral to Arthritis New Zealand
We are looking for a registered health professional with primary care knowledge and IT savvy who has the skills, demonstrated ability and commitment to help us succeed.
For more information, including a job description and application form please contact Dayleen Troke email Dayleen.Troke@arthritis.org.nz or phone 04 472 1427.
Closing date for applications is 9am Monday 6 March 2017
Administrator – Auckland Office
Part time Position (25-30 hours per week)
Arthritis New Zealand is a well-established not for profit organisation with an ambitious mission: “improving the lives of every person affected by arthritis”.
We are looking for an experienced administrator to join the Corporate Services Team, working in our Auckland office located in Newmarket.
If you have an interest in the charitable sector and like working in a team environment, this position could be for you.
The Primary objectives are:
- Supporting the National Managers and their teams with a with a variety of administrative tasks, including:
- Reception, Data entry, computing and systems support
- Co-ordinating equipment and stationery requirements
- Organising travel, accommodation and catering
- Assisting with event organisation, flyers, registrations, etc.
You will have a positive “can do” attitude and great people skills – courteous, friendly and warm. This role requires someone who has general all-round office experience, is self-sufficient, computer literate and confident using Microsoft Office applications.
A job description outlining the competencies required for this role and application form are available from email@example.com or phone Dayleen on 0800 663463.
Applications close on 16th March 2017 and should be sent to Karen.firstname.lastname@example.org.